Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spooky

A few "spooky" or at least sort of frightening things this Halloween season at the Singers include:

Spooky pumpkin carving (Andrew's, Mary's then Whit's)


Frightening Wigs--oh my!

Spooky that we had just raked up 12 HUGELY GINORMOUS piles of leaves and suddenly it looks like we didn't do anything. The leaves keep a comin'! SPOOKY!! (or the result of a heck of a lot of trees + a heck of a lot of wind)


The kids and our neighbor friends on our 3rd Trick or Treat together. We love great neighbors!!Our bunch actually was more cute than spooky. :)


So creepy how much candy these kids hauled in!

Whitney's new way of sleeping--one blanket has to be on her head. Kids are frighteningly strange sometimes. :)

It's 'Frightening' than Annie is doing this kind of stuff--what?! I thought she was just born!

Hope it's been a spooky season for everyone else too!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

that is one very scary wig on Annie. I can't believe how grown up she's become.

Stoker Family said...

Love your pictures. Your backyard is amazing. It makes me miss all of the trees. We have a few trees in our front yard and everyone comments on how many trees we have. They have no idea.

Brittney Singer said...

I love it! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun this Halloween. I can't wait to have little ones that I can dress up in costumes and take trick-or-treating. Holidays are always so much more fun with kids around.

The Harrises said...

Yes spooky indeed! Your backyard is beautiful. I'm sure those leaves give you plenty of shade in the summer. I'll have to come for a visit.

Michelle said...

Once again, I love your blogging! You are so creative! I'm sorry about the fish, at least you tried. I didn't let my kids keep theirs, No pets at my house!