A cute Christmas something is happening at our house again. It happened when Mary was 2, when Andrew was 2 and now that Whit is 2, it's happening again. And I love it.
When Mary was 2, she was constantly walking around saying 'Merry Christmas', 'Mommy Christmas', and 'Daddy Christmas'.
And now, a typical conversation at our house these days is like this:
Me: "Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas"
Whitney: "No Mommy, Ho Ho Ho Whitney Christmas"
Can't wait to hear Annie next year.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is funny! Your kids don't miss a beat.
Singer Christmas! Harris Christmas!
Appropriate that all your last names are Singer!
Too funny! Don't kids just say the cutest things? I love it.
So my updater must have issues because I apparently had to do some MAJOR catch up on your blog posts! I LOVE your pics in NYC- so fun! I love the kids clothes that they got-very cute! And, I can't believe how smoothly the transition from crib to bed went for Whit! JEALOUS! Give your tips PLEASE-we are considering doing Patrick soon. And lastly, I love this cute little conversation-very funny!
Post a Comment