Thursday, December 20, 2012

Braces....

Do you want your child to suddenly look old? (of course the answer is 'no')
One sure way though is to get them braces.
Mary is one who will need 2 phases of braces and phase 1 has just begun.  I originally thought it was just going to be head gear but the orthodontist said he'd put braces on the top 4 teeth to get things started with them as well.  That is what got Mary excited!!!  It feels pretty cool to be the only girl at activity days with braces.
She's being pretty tough too--I can tell it's taking some getting used to but we're not hearing the complaints.

Before:


After: 

I look forward to the real "after" picture.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deseret said...

Yay Mary! Noah has been in Phase 1 since August. He just barely got his first powerchain to close his gap and it's worked great!

BonnieT said...

Believe it or not, Laina is jealous! :) Miss you guys!