Just a few final happenings to get me up to date, until I download a few more pictures that is.
Music Makers--here's Annie at her last Music Makers. We've attended music makers for 7 years now and I've been in charge of it for the 6 years we've lived here. What an awesome program that we've had a lot of fun with. One more thing that is bitter sweet to see ending. Glad we've done it and glad for the end. I think the month of May always makes me glad for things to be over. I'm thinking I'll miss music makers a little more in the fall when we aren't attending. :)
Annie has been ready to move on. The entire month of May she was counting down how many more times she 'had' to go to music makers. Of course though, you can see a happy girl in the pictures below.
Music Makers--here's Annie at her last Music Makers. We've attended music makers for 7 years now and I've been in charge of it for the 6 years we've lived here. What an awesome program that we've had a lot of fun with. One more thing that is bitter sweet to see ending. Glad we've done it and glad for the end. I think the month of May always makes me glad for things to be over. I'm thinking I'll miss music makers a little more in the fall when we aren't attending. :)
Annie has been ready to move on. The entire month of May she was counting down how many more times she 'had' to go to music makers. Of course though, you can see a happy girl in the pictures below.

I'll miss this fun time with her but look forward to different adventures ahead!
Whit and Annie at the hot dog stand. Every week as we've gone to gymnastics, the girls get excited to see the 'hot dog man' and his cart at the gas station right before gymnastics. All year I've told them we'd get a hot dog before gymnastics was done and I surprised them last week. Happy girls indeed!!! A nice hot dog man too.

The girls went to Julia's birthday party last week--a roller skating party. They were so excited and had a lot of fun even though they fell a bunch. I think they look like sisters, huh? Happy memories!


1 comment:
Pretty girls!
Post a Comment