Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Another Monday....

Monday around noon, I got a call from Mary's school nurse.  I hate calls from the school b/c I usually find myself driving to pick up a sick kid.  It's happened a silly number of times this year.  Well, no emergency but she was letting me know that Mary biffed it at recess and scraped up her nose pretty badly.

1 hour later, I got a call from Andrew's school nurse.  No emergency but she was letting me know that Andrew had a bad collision in gym class and hit his eye pretty hard.
They survived.  Andrew ended up with a migraine and was sick all night.  Mary, one week later, is looking back to normal.

I told Whit and Annie that since Mary and Andrew had hurt their eye and nose, those girls better watch their mouths!  They thought that was pretty darn funny.





1 comment:

Dan said...

Poor guys! I'm glad they're feeling better!