Sunday, July 5, 2009

What Child is This?

My Annie has had lots happening in her small little life. She hit 9 months last week and crazy things started happening.

First this:

We had to lower her bed since she started getting all adventurous and smiley.

Then this:

"Hi Mom, look at me. I'm crawling!!!!"

She had her 9 month check-up. Let's just flash back to when she was the same exact weight at 4 months, 5 months and 6 months. She was labeled as 'failure to grow' and had to get blood work done to see if something was wrong. Then at 7 months she gained just over a pound and was 16 pounds 3 ounces. It was a happy month. Yea that we didn't have to go back to the doctor til the 9 month appointment. We put Annie on the scale and she went from 16-3 seven month old to 21 pound nine month old! Talk about beefing up--gaining 5 pounds!!! GO ANNIE!

I think the weight gain has something to do with this:
No, she doesn't eat ribs everyday, but she does like them! :)

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Way to go Annie!

Evelyn said...

Wow! That's great! Megan didn't have a 9 month appt, but I'm guessing she's at least 20 pounds. 9 months is fun/crazy/oh no, my house isn't baby-proofed yet! Everything happens all at once.

Ok, so I'm incredibly slow, and just now realized that all your post titles are names of songs. Duh. Very creative you are.

me said...

Way to go annie! She's getting so big!! I can't believe how dark her hair is. If you come down to florida I promise a swim at a real beach, and nice pretty pool water. Here in Florida we would call your pond alligator water. I can't blame your kids for not wanting to put their heads under!

Shannon said...

YEA Annie!!! That is great...all of it, she is looking cuter and cuter by the minute! Good job girlie!

The Harrises said...

She looks like a king eating those ribs. The beefier the better. Way to go Annie. She is too cute.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like my #4 as well! She was 18lb at 9 mo and then stopped gaining. We were going to do bloodwork at her 18 month appt bc she wasn't gaining for so long (she wasn't walking either yet)!! We've been in for weight check after weight check and finally she gained! :) So, she's officially hit 20lbs and has been walking for the last 3 weeks. Phew! What's your secret to 5 WHOLE POUNDS?!?! Ema gained 2 in 9 months :( I need some good tips!